?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Update on Mama

She is being admitted for observation. The neurosurgeon wants to wait two days and do another scan. He wants to see if it stabilizes or progresses. My sister says this is a logical call. They are going to make Mama comfortable and give her something for pain and also to reduce swelling (the brain is a little swollen in there).

More as more information comes along. Cat'r is here and Bunnicula is also, as always. :-)

Latest Month

November 2015
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by chasethestars